activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <>
Subject Re: Search box on the wiki
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:42:54 GMT
The content is taken from
According to the change log one of the infra team, Gavin, removed it
to test something relating to HTML export (presumably the one used for
the website). The revision history indicates it was first removed and
then restored on Dec 13th, and then removed again on Jan 21st (with
comment "disable search to test html export").

On 21 February 2018 at 05:57, Tim Bain <> wrote:
> Does anyone know why the right sidebar on the wiki no longer has a search
> textbox under the Search heading?
> I logged into Confluence to try to find out when and why that change
> occurred, but I can't find how that sidebar's content is configured.
> Tim

View raw message