activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report for January 2018
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 13:34:40 GMT
Just one more reminder, there has been zero contributions to the board
report and I really need some help compiling it.

Please take just a few minutes to glance over what I have so far and
augment it with some additional information, even if it's just a sentence
or two.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340

Time is of the essence as this report needs to be submitted tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

Bruce

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 2:58 PM, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com> wrote:

> Happy New Year!
>
> It's always helpful to the board to understand the actual activity within
> the project beyond just releases and boilerplate muck. I have added a few
> items regarding activity to get the report started. Please take a few
> moments to contribute to this month's report:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340
>
> This report must be submitted by 10 Jan 2018.
>
> Bruce
>
> --
> perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&
> 5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder