activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Video call on ActiveMQ Artemis
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 15:08:18 GMT
this will be done today at 3 PM EST (5 hours from the time I'm sending
this email)

I will be using bluejeans, which is an app I use at work... you need
to install the software, in order to do so, visit:

https://www.bluejeans.com

There are apps for windows, mac, Linux, iOS and Android as far as I know...

I will start the meeting promptly at 3PM EST, for that follow this link:

https://bluejeans.com/6546711481

I will record the meeting, and upload it to my personal youtube and
provide a link here. (we should perhaps create an youtube account for
activemq)

--
Clebert Suconic