activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rework NMS.AMQP
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 21:43:43 GMT
On 01/17/2018 03:50 PM, cmorgan wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Happy New Year.
>
> I have a progress update about the NMS AMQP API Rework. The work done in the
> fork, https://github.com/cjwmorgan-sol-sys/nms-amqp, is close to being
> finished. Duane and I have also signed the ICLA. I will follow what Tim
> suggested by creating an NMS JIRA under the AMQNET project (if I'm mistaken
> about the project please let me know).  I will also be creating subtasks for
> some task as Tim suggested, eg cleaning out code tree, update building
> system, get automated unit tests running, commit new code base, etc.
> Although some input or guidance for other subtasks to migrate to an apache
> repository would be appreciated.
>
> I will create the JIRA tasks tomorrow unless there is reason not to.
> Let me know if there are any questions or concern.
>
> Chris Morgan
>

> -----
> Chris Morgan
> --
> Sent from: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-Dev-f2368404.html

Thanks for letting us know that you've been working on this.  You can
create issues on the AMQNET Jira if you'd like.

I've looked through the code a bit and it looks like a nice start, sadly
I can't build it as I don't have a platform to run Visual Studio 2017 so
I can't comment on building it or results of testing etc.  Some things
that you might want to do is document what features of the NMS API are
or aren't implemented, I see that it currently doesn't support
transactions for instance.  Other tasks would be to provide proper
license files and add Apache license headers to all the source and other
relevant files in the project.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121