activemq-dev mailing list archives

From cmorgan <christopher.mor...@solace.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rework NMS.AMQP
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:50:39 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year.

I have a progress update about the NMS AMQP API Rework. The work done in the
fork, https://github.com/cjwmorgan-sol-sys/nms-amqp, is close to being
finished. Duane and I have also signed the ICLA. I will follow what Tim
suggested by creating an NMS JIRA under the AMQNET project (if I'm mistaken
about the project please let me know).  I will also be creating subtasks for
some task as Tim suggested, eg cleaning out code tree, update building
system, get automated unit tests running, commit new code base, etc.
Although some input or guidance for other subtasks to migrate to an apache
repository would be appreciated.

I will create the JIRA tasks tomorrow unless there is reason not to.
Let me know if there are any questions or concern.

Chris Morgan

-----
Chris Morgan