activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Video call on ActiveMQ Artemis
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 16:11:56 GMT
This is an excellent idea, I like it. We can start by walking through the
Artemis code base and let it evolve into discussing the roadmap. I also
like the idea of recording the call and making it available so that others
who cannot attend so that they could view it at a later time. In fact, even
though I am in favor of this idea, depending on the time of day I may not
be able to participate as my mornings are typically filled with meetings
from 7-11am every day.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print