activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on refactoring the ActiveMQ website
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 01:23:04 GMT
This looks great, Michael. It's also a great proof-of-concept, nice work. I
like the look of it, but I don't think we want to completely copy the
Metron site, so we will need to change it up.

I'm working on getting the exported HTML from the ActiveMQ Confluence space
and I will dump it into a new git repo.

Bruce