activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move PR discussions to another list...
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 20:32:37 GMT
I don't really care personally if it's separated or not...

All I'm trying to do is to make the list easier to be followed by
people not following every single line change we do through github.

Say, I just found ActiveMQ (or Artemis) on google...

when I go to the discussion list, I find this mess hard to be followed:

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-Dev-f2368404.html

Is that a github filter?

If I wasn't part of the community.. I would leave now!

--
Clebert Suconic