activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move PR discussions to another list...
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 22:34:07 GMT
in my view... and in my plan... going forward now I plan to make more
discussions on the dev list.. especially around this Roadmap idea.

What if:

- We move github traffic to another list.. (commit perhaps)?
- We can still use github to talk about spot on issues.. such as.. the
format here sucks... the logic here is not accurate.. etc.. etc...
which this is the kind of noise that's feeding this list like crazy.
 ..... You could use the same argument to bring JIRA comments to the
dev list.. it would be too noise.. I believe that's been the case at
some point

But if there is a meaningful discussion... then we would refer the
dev-list... just like as we do in other places. (JIRA, private list..
etc.. etc)

That seems a reasonable thing to me. It would help us to be more
active on the dev list.. which is what we need now.

--
Clebert Suconic