activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move PR discussions to another list...
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 15:48:32 GMT
There is more to dev discussions than just code.

Example. Roadmap. Architectural decisions.  High level stuff that could
catch some folks who’s opinion are valuable but don’t like spending time on
messages like.  Hey there is an extra space here. Things we talk on GitHub
PR.

This change can’t bother devs.  It doesn’t bother me. But I see the value
of it for people with that high level mentality.

--
Clebert Suconic