activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move PR discussions to another list...
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 20:49:17 GMT
I see what you mean, Clebert.  I think most of this is caused by the
fundamental mismatch between a mailing list and a threaded forum.  It's
easy to filter the GitHub messages with an email client but impossible to
filter via a web interface like Nabble.

>From what I recall (trying to dig up the archived mail now) when we decided
to use the GitHub PR process for code changes the requirement was that the
conversations on the PR would be reflected on the dev list.  I think it's
good to have the PR conversations on the dev so people can stay up-to-date
on what's happening with the code (it is the *dev* list after all), but
there is also some extra noise in there as well.

0 is my vote.

Justin