activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis Roadmap
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 01:56:32 GMT
Thanks for getting this started Bruce.

The migration portion is going to be tricky and we need to discuss more how
to handle it.  Maybe we need to write a tool to help convert the old 5.x
XML config to the Artemis config or update Artemis to be able to read a 5.x
style config.  Obviously not everything will translate directly so that
would need to be figured out.

For the datastore we have a tool that will export KahaDB to XML that can
then be imported by Artemis but this could probably be improved even more
to make it more automated.