activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis becomes ActiveMQ 6
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:08:38 GMT
Hadrian,

In my opinion the AWS argument actually proves the point more than ever
that we need to clarify the status of the project.

Amazon didn't consult anyone form this community as far as I am aware.
They probably chose to use 5.x precisely because they didn't know what the
plan was with Artemis.  If it was more clear that Artemis was going to be
the future then maybe they would have used it instead of 5.x