activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Artemis as TLP
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 03:42:29 GMT
What am I saying? There  you have the authority in the field :).

John, the projects are in fact separated, Artemis is actually the
donated HornetQ project. It's not like 2 factions don't agree on the
future of one project. It's more like some not buying into the idea of
ActiveMQ being switched to HornetQ/Artemis with a version switch without
feature parity and reasonable adoption. And this proposal not even being
the first of its kind.

This way Artemis has the freedom to be as little or as much compatible
with ActiveMQ. No misrepresentation explicit or implied.

I am completely neutral to the appropriate forum to have the discussion,
but here one could get input from a larger audience.

Hadrian