activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jgenender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis becomes ActiveMQ 6
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 23:43:21 GMT
I'm sorry... just when we move forward, we take 2 steps back.

Matt Pavlovich-2 wrote
> I agree. I don't work for Red Hat either, but we do a ton of ActiveMQ
> work and have products that support ActiveMQ. Artemis looks to be the
> future and working to align the community to that end is a good thing imo.

No... you don't work for Red Hat, but a solid business partner for sure!  No
connections!

https://mediadriver.com/red-hat/

Come on guys.... lets stop the games... time to move on, no?  This is
getting kind of out of hand... don't you agree?