activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jgenender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis becomes ActiveMQ 6
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 20:54:52 GMT
Consensus as I understand it the way it used here at Apache is the way its
defined partially in the dictionary:

"general agreement or concord; harmony."

We don't have that here.  Its pretty far from harmony.

At this stage its somewhat moot and continuing down the path we are going in
this thread as its becoming a bash-fest and flame war.  There is no reason
for that.

I would like to suggest following what Bruce and ultimately Clebert stated.
Lets get Artemis some more prominence on the main AMQ website and start
working on migration paths etc.  The prominence will help with bringing
adoption and the migration will give folks a path to go down.

Lets make this project work in harmony for everyone so we can work towards
consensus for what is AMQ6 and when.