activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move PR discussions to another list...
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 17:52:34 GMT
Just to clear on my comment much earlier on, it’s my feeling about it only. I’m not strongly
opinionated thus I didn’t -1 or +1 it, maybe I should have +0 it, I personally wouldn’t
change it, but if the group wants to I won’t be upset either.

it’s email after all I’m sure and i can always subscribe to an extra list.

Sent from my iPhone