activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.2
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:49:40 GMT
+1

* Checked each archive to License and Notice files
* Validated signatures and checksums
* Ran the binary broker build on linux, checked web console and sent
some messages using Qpid JMS example
* Built from source and ran the sanity test profile tests
* Built Qpid JMS using the staged bits and ran it's tests against ActiveMQ
* Checked using the maven apache-rat:check goal for files missing any
license headers.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121