activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Kafka ServiceConnector
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 06:48:56 GMT
Hi All,

I am looking to contribute an artemis ServiceConnector that would leverage the existing service
connector interface to bridge from a queue into a kafka topic similar to bridge between artemis
clusters.

Idea is to make it configurable how to transform and encode the message in kafka but as amqp
is becoming very well supported by artemis provide out the box that the message be encoded
in amqp byte protocol.

It something I’ve been working on privately for a bit, but since becoming a committer here
is really like to share it.

I hope if I get a positive response here to get a branch ready soon, but feedback if this
is welcomed would be great.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone