activemq-dev mailing list archives

From martin_activeMQ <martin.ahch...@bosch-si.com>
Subject Is it possiable to extend the default authorizationPlugin?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:45:21 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to extend the default ActiveMQ authorizationPlugin with some
custom logic, but unfortunately I was not able to find any information how
to do that in the official documentation, there is an information about the
JaaS Authentication but nothing about the authorization. The reason why I'd
like to extend the authorizationPlugin is because is not so comfortable to
add authorizationEntry entry for each queue or topic and I'd like read the
ACL information not from the authorizationEntry but  from the certificate
used by the client when the client is connected to the message broker.

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated