activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release process improvements
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:36:50 GMT
Ok, fair enough... I can see this as a process improvement.

I wasn't just understanding what you were proposing clearly enough.

I just added this script here:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/scripts/download-release.sh

I didn't update the RELEASE.md yet...

I would add that during the release, you use the download-release from
the staged mvn repo using that script into the dev area.
The vote would have the staged download on dev, and we just make a
simple copy from one place to the other.. and remove the previous
thing.

But I think this should be also done on ActiveMQ 5 releases.

The thing that threw me of was when you mentioned extra work.. there's
no extra work here :)
It's actually saving me from screwing up eventually, so I take it as
an improvement.

--
Clebert Suconic