activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jimmy Hsu <jimmy...@truetel.com>
Subject Artemis 2.1.0: File journal transaction recover issue
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:55:43 GMT
Hi there,

I found I had some untouchable messages in the queue.

This happened when my application crash, and there were some hanged
transactions.
However I had killed these hanged transactions from the sql sites.

The Artemis server loads all prepared transactions at boot time from the
journal files, and marked these messages "delivering".  Unfortunately all
delivering messages are count included getMessageCount.

How to prevent this from happening again?

-----

Jimmy Hsu