activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Bi-directional Bridge
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 22:48:05 GMT
Could you just have a unique transformer in each cluster
(com.foo.TransformerX, com.foo.TransformerY)?  That would be pretty
straight-forward and would require no broker changes.

You could also use the same transformer class, but configure it with system
properties.  That also would avoid changing the broker.

If you're set on adding a new feature for this why not have a set of
key/value pairs that could be passed into the transformer?

Justin