activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.3.0
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 19:15:46 GMT
On 09/01/2017 02:35 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> I have tried infinite variations.. windows, linux, mac.. couldn't
> replicate the Logger issue...
>

> We actually test spaces on the CLI testsuite. so I will assume you had
> something wrong on your environment... I will retag now.

Hard to think of an issue that is environment related for two steps
required to reproduce here

run "./bin/artemis create test" from dir with space, then in the test
dir created run "./bin/atremis run"

reproduces every time here, if you'd like to suggest how my environment
is "messed up" please provide suggestions.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121