activemq-dev mailing list archives

From vikd <>
Subject Expire and Discard message from ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 15:09:40 GMT
Hi Team ,Please guide me how to discard message from queue.I have to discard
message from queue after some millisecond. For that i tried as mentioned in
I done below changes in activemq.xml file. ">
and sent around 500 messages on queue and used setTimeToLive(10000)
function.and then checked from webconsole  after some minutes these message
are expired but not getting discarded from queue.please guide me anything I
missed or should I wait for some more time to discard? or there are another
solution for my requirement. I am using broker apache activemq 5.13.1 broker

Sent from: