activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: Bi-directional Bridge
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 22:57:03 GMT
I was wanting to make it configurable, rather than concrete class per cluster. Because we would
have several pairs of clusters it's not just the one pairing. As such it makes more sense
to be configurable, as like filter in the bridge already is today.

I like the idea of supporting key value pairs though.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone