activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Docs Page
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 00:06:50 GMT
you can always refer to the docs as part of the download... do you think we
should still have a list

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 7:53 PM, Michael André Pearce <
michael.andre.pearce@me.com> wrote:
> I think it would be good to still keep access to historic documentation.
Many people maybe running 1.5.x or some older version in prod and having
the right docs with the right features/settings available is useful.

> Many other projects in Apache (kafka and ignite I know for sure) do
similar that on clicking link it goes to the latest but still an index of
the older is available.

--
Clebert Suconic