activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Docs Page
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 10:01:07 GMT
For releases at Qpid we give each component release its own page that
has links to its downloads and docs etc. The main download and
documentation pages overview with direct links to current
downloads/docs for each componnent, but also link to a page listing
prior releases from the previous 2-3 years so that you can get to
their specific downloads/doc/etc page, plus it links to the main dist
archive where you can find all releases.

On 1 August 2017 at 00:53, Michael André Pearce
<michael.andre.pearce@me.com> wrote:
> I think it would be good to still keep access to historic documentation. Many people
maybe running 1.5.x or some older version in prod and having the right docs with the right
features/settings available is useful.

> Many other projects in Apache (kafka and ignite I know for sure) do similar that on clicking
link it goes to the latest but still an index of the older is available.