activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Docs Page
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 02:09:57 GMT
The way Ignite does it is within the docs there is a drop down, this drop down changes the
version shown. See here

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/what-is-ignite

Kafka keeps a bunch of links.

https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/

I don't mind what we do, tbh I think what was there was fine just label it historic versions.
But we should have some means to get docs for a particular version via the website.

Sent from my iPhone