activemq-dev mailing list archives

From duncant <dunc...@mitre.org>
Subject ActiveMQ CPP library - limit on number of connections/threads
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 21:41:06 GMT
I'm trying to do some stress testing, using a client written in c++, using
the activemq cpp library.

My code creates a bunch of consumers, each of which listens with its own
"onMessage" callback handler. Everything works fine, up to 127 consumers.
As soon as I try to create the 128th consumer I get an exception: "Thread
Local storage limit reached."

Looking at the code, I see that it's using it's own "decaf" libraries for
concurrency.  I'm guessing there is a limit somewhere in here.

Question:  Can I increase this limit?

Any help much appreciated!

Duncan