activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:59:44 GMT
I keep pushing this back as I was doing some cleanup... everything is
ready to go now... but I will cut the release on monday... rainy,
stormy.. whatever.. monday is the day :) Sharp!

So, don't make me break that promise by not breaking master till
then.. although I can always revert a commit :)

--
Clebert Suconic