activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Artemis 2.2.0
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:28:26 GMT
I would like to propose an Apache Artemis 2.2.0 release.

I would like to highlight these following new features on this release:

[ARTEMIS-821] - Support scheduled messages with the STOMP protocol
[ARTEMIS-1182] - Add / Port in support for JNDIReferenceFactory and JNDIStorable
[ARTEMIS-1235] - Support the ability to enable queue and address
deletion when broker.xml changes
[ARTEMIS-1264] - Client authentication via Kerberos TLS Cipher Suites (RFC 2712)

There has been a lot of work around improving stability, and I would
like to highlight these following fixes among others:

[ARTEMIS-1269] - Replication Initial Synchronization won't finish sometimes
[ARTEMIS-1175] - Memory Leak Mqtt

I would appreciate your vote and time on evaluating this release:

The release notes can be found here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12340541&styleName=Html&projectId=12315920&Create=Create

Source and binary distributions can be found here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1142/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/2.2.0/

The Maven repository is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1142

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo:

http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/2.0.0/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.2.0

I will update the website after the vote.

The vote will remain open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 2.2.0
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my (binding) +1

Regards