activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSS] Web Management Console for Artemis.
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:30:31 GMT
That's fair guys.. I was just tempted to do it.. but won't to it.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Michael André Pearce
<michael.andre.pearce@me.com> wrote:
> I would agree, we should stick to the plan.
>
> Merging straight after release and releasing again won't delay in reality the time people
can use it. Apart from a few days at most.

>  But will address/de risks any concerns.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 13 Jul 2017, at 17:23, Timothy Bish <tabish121@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 07/13/2017 12:10 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
>>> I am tempted to merge it now actually....
>>>
>>> Anyone opposed to this? it would be cool to have a console on this
>>> next release.. if it's all good.
>>
>> Please stick to the original plan.  I guessing there's other folks like myself who
haven't had time to even look at this new console yet.

more of a notification/update. (also to better name the subject)

which keep requesting such a feature of a web management console (a small selection of a much
larger list i can supply many more), and so becomes more and more pressing to resolve.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/How-to-monitor-artemis-td4727071.html>
<https://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/questions/39052/administration-console-for-artemis-jms-broker>
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37162532/how-to-monitor-apache-artemis>

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Removing-the-Web-Console-td4717136i40.html#a4728199>

Artemis project.

in our early PR, of bits that needed/must be addressed. (thanks to Dan, Clebert, Martyn).

admin for Apache ActiveMQ Artemis.

attention (again) to the PR please make any standard review comments there.

can start to get end user feedback, as users tend to want a built usable distribution, like
wise there is concern of bundling this into the next release.

the new web console. This is due to occur in the coming week.
ActiveMQ Artemis WITH the console, so it is in a clean release with only the addition of the
web console. This should occur almost immediately after.

would require, but de-risk some community concerns.

am not a RedHat employee, nor anything to do with Hawtio project. I work for a company that
uses the project like other end users, and simply see it as a framework to enable us in activemq
to deliver a usable web management console for artemis with as little cost, effort and maintenance
as possible, to provide an immediate need in the user community.

--
Clebert Suconic