activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Docs Page
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 00:01:18 GMT
you can always refer to the docs as part of the download... do you
think we should still have a list?

This thing was getting convoluted.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 7:53 PM, Michael André Pearce
<michael.andre.pearce@me.com> wrote:
> I think it would be good to still keep access to historic documentation. Many people
maybe running 1.5.x or some older version in prod and having the right docs with the right
features/settings available is useful.

> Many other projects in Apache (kafka and ignite I know for sure) do similar that on clicking
link it goes to the latest but still an index of the older is available.

--
Clebert Suconic