activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to SYNC messages in Cluster without using persistence on the message broker
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 12:58:21 GMT
My point is that replication is meant for the high availability of message
data, but if the message data is already persisted to disk in a reliable
environment then there's no need to use replication at the broker level.
If there's a broker failure then the message data can be recovered from the
other environment where it was persisted.

Justin