activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Artemis delete inactive destinations
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 00:10:38 GMT
As noted in the documentation [1] auto-created queues will be auto-deleted
by default when both the message-count and consumer-count reaches 0.
Auto-created address will be auto-deleted by default when they no longer
have any associated queues.

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/2.0.0/address-model.html