activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 19:53:53 GMT
Couple of things...

1. The "dev" list is really for developers working on the ActiveMQ
code-base.  The "user" list is for those who are using ActiveMQ releases.
Based on your question I believe you are in the latter category.

2. A reproducible test-case is always the best way to get help on issues
like this.  Artemis ships with lots of examples.  It's typically fairly
trivial to modify one of those examples to reproduce straight-forward
use-cases.  You can share the modified example via your GitHub repo.  Could
you work up something like this?

Justin