activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Artemis delete inactive destinations
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 19:29:02 GMT
The 'default-purge-on-no-consumers' element is a member of
'address-settings' (which should be clear from the schema).  The default
value for this setting is false.

That said, I'm not sure this setting fits your use-case.  The
'purge-on-no-consumers' setting (and the related
'default-purge-on-no-consumers') is a way to get non-durable subscription
semantics on a static, pre-configured queue.  A queue for which
'purge-on-no-consumers' is true will be purged (i.e. all its messages will
be deleted) and paused (i.e. it will not receive any messages) when the
consumer-count goes to or is zero.

Justin