activemq-dev mailing list archives

From skis <apache.compon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:23:10 GMT
Thanks Christopher, Let me cleanup try again.

On Jul 10, 2017 9:09 AM, "Christopher Shannon" <christopher.l.shannon@gmail.
com> wrote:

Have you checked out the lasted actievmq-5.15.x branch? Master is currently
5.16.0-SNAPSHOT and activemq-5.15.x is set to 5.15.1-SNAPSHOT.  I just
tested and I was able to compile on both (mvn clean install -DskipTests)
without issue.