activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Docs Page
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 23:53:03 GMT
I think it would be good to still keep access to historic documentation. Many people maybe
running 1.5.x or some older version in prod and having the right docs with the right features/settings
available is useful.

Many other projects in Apache (kafka and ignite I know for sure) do similar that on clicking
link it goes to the latest but still an index of the older is available.

Sent from my iPhone