activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Removing the Web Console
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 19:50:51 GMT

> On Jul 5, 2017, at 2:39 PM, Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pearce@me.com>
wrote:

> Re point 2) license file out of date-  I'm reading this as a more general issue with
artemis license not upto date , if this is the case could someone else pick this one up?

The main thing I noticed was the json.org license still in there.   Since we haven’t depended
on that for almost a year now (ARTEMIS-565) (and Apache projects CANNOT depend on it anymore),
that just jumped out at me as something that was obviously wrong.  I went ahead and removed
those.   Not saying that there are things that belong in there that aren’t, but at least
the json.org part is now fixed on master.

Dan

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 5 Jul 2017, at 18:45, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Started doing a quick look through this (really, just a build, run with. help
from IRC channel to get past login issue, poke around) and it’s definitely “very early”
and still needs quite a bit of work, but for the most part, a good start.

--
Daniel Kulp