activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New logo discussion
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 02:26:00 GMT
One idea I had, but I have no design skill whatsoever, is to have two
arrows, connecting forming an A.. for the square / abstract part.. The
arrows would represent what I thought as active connecting.. dunno..
maybe it sucks...

But if anyone is artistic enough to take it further?

https://gist.github.com/clebertsuconic/e17da8cf7657dd29d92a825a61125bb0

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
> and it's live: https://blogs.apache.org/activemq/entry/apache-activemq-call-for-logo
>

> I will send an [CALL FOR ENTRY] thread shortly, copying users and dev list :)
>

> I also tweeted about it.. if you could either retweet my tweet... or
> make your own... just want to spread the word about this :)
>
> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Bennet Schulz <mail@bennet-schulz.de> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> maybe we could get in contact with Claus Ibsen. He’s doing the same for Apache
Camel.