activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Removing the Web Console
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:51:57 GMT
Speaking the plain truth... The issue is that the hawtio console that
was used years ago.. looked like a commercial product outside of
apache

I think that if we clear that now.. if it looks an apache look &
feel.. people wouldn't have an issue with it.

That would require some cleanup.. move to a newer hawtio plugin maybe?
that's when we thought about trying new routes if we would need to do
a lot of work anyways.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Michael André Pearce
<michael.andre.pearce@me.com> wrote:
> I don't think this is a blocker, for example artemis uses jboss logging, this doesn't
have a notice file

> I think we just have to preserve them if present and for asf projects themselves eg artemis
itself it's policy to provide one for the asf work.