activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Propose new sub-project activemq-extras
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 13:04:03 GMT
Yip. That's the idea.  The connection pool was mentioned at the top from
Michael.

I'm just thinking if we could expand the scope a bit so we won't open a new
incubatorb project for just two libraries.

Someone could argue that a messaging integration library should live on
Camel as the Messaging Integration project.

But I won't discuss much this now.  I'm about to travel and won't be able
to answer emails next week.

--
Clebert Suconic