activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to monitor artemis ?
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:39:35 GMT
There was a discussion about the web console in ActiveMQ that touched on
the Hawt.io question.  I think this thread occurred before you were around,
Michael.  You can read it here [1].  I think you'll find it addresses your
questions, at least in part.

The original question on this thread has been answered as far as I can
tell.  If we want to have additional discussions about the larger web
console strategy I think that would best happen on a new thread dedicated
to that subject or perhaps even following up on an old thread like the one
I linked.

Justin

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/bgjmehk2nieiyf7p