activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New logo discussion
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 09:18:37 GMT
I just submitted an attempt of an arrow "a" for you.

It's a stylised A which ends with an arrow.

The colours start with a dark burgundy colour as a nod to the past activemq dark colour schema
but shade up to brighter more modern tones at each turn.

I tried nodding to the future by making the "a" like a bow and arrow firing off (if you squint)
for the Artemis project.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 6 Jun 2017, at 03:26, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> One idea I had, but I have no design skill whatsoever, is to have two
> arrows, connecting forming an A.. for the square / abstract part.. The
> arrows would represent what I thought as active connecting.. dunno..
> maybe it sucks...
>
> But if anyone is artistic enough to take it further?
>
> https://gist.github.com/clebertsuconic/e17da8cf7657dd29d92a825a61125bb0
>
> On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Clebert Suconic
> <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> and it's live: https://blogs.apache.org/activemq/entry/apache-activemq-call-for-logo
>>

>> I will send an [CALL FOR ENTRY] thread shortly, copying users and dev list :)
>>

>> I also tweeted about it.. if you could either retweet my tweet... or
>> make your own... just want to spread the word about this :)
>>
>>> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Bennet Schulz <mail@bennet-schulz.de>
wrote:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> maybe we could get in contact with Claus Ibsen. He’s doing the same for Apache
Camel.