activemq-dev mailing list archives

From MichaelAndrePearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Removing the Web Console
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:27:08 GMT
Hi Guys,

It's been some time since this discussion thread without seemingly any
movement.

Artemis Project is really suffering from having any kind of management
console. With continued questions and calls from users especially as it's
picking up traction and deployment.

As such could I propose, that as lack of movement on any other solution and
Hawtio is pretty much in a usable state, with a plugin also out there in the
wild. (It's ASL)

That for the interim on artemis project we build and release with Hawtio and
an artemis plugin (if RH would donate their plugin to artemis project?)

Any objectors?