activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis V. Kirpichenkov" <denis.kirpichen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ARTEMIS-874 ThreadGroup memory leak
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 03:43:03 GMT
Justin, thank you, so I'm going to make a pull request with ThreadGroup
removal.

--
Denis

On 5/5/17 7:47 AM, Justin Bertram wrote:
> I'm actually not sure why ActiveMQThreadFactory needs a thread group at all. As long
as the threads are named appropriately I think there doesn't need to be a group and that would
solve this leak. Otherwise we'd have to figure out a way to call destroy() on the group when
pool is shutdown and that isn't obvious.