activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New logo discussion
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 16:17:44 GMT
+1 the idea. (Was in the irc chat)

I guess open a wiki page to store the entrants a bit like camel did.

Agree a closing date (a month or two away)

Announce to the world, user/dev list, twitter, blogs etc

After which cast a vote on the options in the Dev and user lists (which probably should include
don't change the logo option)

Either do a simple highest vote counts, or a staged vote. As in vote on all entries, top highest
win, then a second vote on the top three? PMC prob should just dictate this?

PMC get final vote no doubt, but assume it would vote with the community consensus.