activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CopyMessageBuffer
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 00:57:56 GMT
from what I remember it's where the message body gets created.

The packet impl buffer should be pooked while the message not (at least not
yet)

I want to do another major improvement next release where I use ref counts
on messages and also keep them pooked.  But paging was a bit issue now.

I can take a look tomorrow. I'm saying all this from memory.  I will need
to review the code if there is any duplication not necessary now.

Using the iPhone.

Clebert

--
Clebert Suconic